Why eLearning can fuel the Auto industry
The Automotive industry is one of the biggest consumer-oriented industries in the world. It's also one that by default, operates on a global scale. From Japan to Australia, Denmark to Los Angeles, brands such as BMW, Ford, and Toyota have hundreds of offices worldwide, and a vast number of employees to train.
The range of required skills and training needs are vast and plenty. Whether in a factory or at the dealership, eLearning can help the Automotive industry handle all of their employee training needs in the most cost- and time-efficient manner possible.
- It scales to hundreds of thousands of learners
- It caters to employees residing in different cities, countries and time zones
- It serves the same standardized material, from parts assembly procedures to environmental precautions, to all learners
- It's able to respond quickly to new training demands
- It provides tools to help management assess training effectiveness
- It's cost effective and has a high return on investment
LMS features responding to the Automotive sector needs
- 1CENTRALIZED SOLUTIONScalable and cost-effective: automotive businesses maintain numerous management and production needs while supporting facilities across many areas, globally. With eLearning, businesses can use a single, low-cost LMS installation to train all of their employees, regardless of their location.
- 2STANDARDIZED TRAININGThe Auto industry is heavily regulated and its technologies are super-standardized. Also, local branches must adhere to regional production, sales, tax, safety and environmental laws. eLearning lets you serve the same material to all of your subsidiaries, stores and facilities in a centrally managed way, starting at any level of hierarchy.
- 3STRATEGIC FLEXIBILITYWith eLearning, employees are freed from having to follow the rigid schedules of classroom-based courses. They can study at their own pace and location. This flexibility is liberating for learners while minimizing costly business downtime.
- 4EFFORTLESS UPDATESTalentLMS enables managers and instructors to create new online training material effortlessly and deploy new courses as fast as the need arises.
Ready to jump-start your training?
If you're interested in an industry standard LMS solution to take your Automotive business training to the next level while saving you time, money and effort, take a tour of TalentLMS' features ― or have your own free test-drive (no pun intended) account set up in seconds.