Building Knowledge Culture with eLearning
The Manufacturing industry is also highly competitive and contrary to the stereotype of the unskilled "factory worker", it's increasingly knowledge-driven as manufacturing employees need to be able to respond and adapt to the introduction of new infrastructure, materials and technologies. It also has a strong seasonal or market trend-driven demand, which necessitates frequent hiring sprees. eLearning can help you address these challenges in a reliable, scalable and cost-effective way - and a learning management system like TalentLMS is the ideal tool to get the job done.
- It scales from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of learners
- It caters to learners based in different departments, plants, countries and time zones
- It serves the same standardized material to all learners
- It can respond quickly to new training demands like training workers on new assembly line equipment
- It provides tools to help managers assess training effectiveness
- It's cost effective and has a high return of investment
LMS features responding to the Manufacturing sector's needs
- 1SCALE AND IMPLEMENTATIONManufacturing businesses often maintain numerous facilities across many locations, cities, and even countries, and have to train employees in all kinds of different skills, from materials science to transportation. With eLearning you can use a single, low cost LMS installation to train all of your employees.
- 2STANDARDIZED TRAININGManufacturing companies must maintain the same standard quality in their output and follow all kinds of international, state- and industry-wide regulations. eLearning lets you easily serve the same material to all of your facilities in a centrally managed way to ensure that everybody is on the same page.
- 3STRATEGIC FLEXIBILITYA learning management system frees manufacturing employees from having to follow classroom-based courses, giving them the flexibility to study at their own pace. This minimizes costly business downtime, while at the same time freeing your employees from rigid training schedules.
- 4EFFORTLESS UPDATESeLearning enables instructors to create new training material effortlessly and to deploy new courses as fast as the need arises (e.g. to teach employees to some new production pipeline or to inform factory staff of new security or environmental regulations).
Don't be a Luddite! Embrace the future of Manufacturing training.
TalentLMS, with its emphasis on speed, ease of use and flexibility, is the perfect learning management platform to trust with your employee training. Take a tour of TalentLMS' features ― or get your own free account set up in seconds.